Wednesday, May 11, 2011

OAO Sayonara?~!

AM I LEAVING KYUGAKU?!~


  Ok, guys, let's talk about this. I got 8 mails when I checked and they were all asking me the same thing lol. I'm not leaving KyuGaku ^^. Happy? YES, I'LL STAY. But, for some misunderstandings, I guarantee I can't post on KyuGaku's facebook page. I quited the group's page. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna quit being a member of KyuGaku. I LOVE KYUGAKU. Besides, it would be foolish to leave a group you started yourself, right>?  



To Yuki-chan, Ukio-san, Miku-chan, Amy-chi, Kumi-san, Sayuri-chan, Mico-san, this is the answer to your mails :D Hope you understand.


Besides, Kumi-san, don't get too disappointed you quited KyuGaku's page too, yet you still idolize Asami-senpai, me, and you even made friends. I suggest you get back to the group ^^. " DO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH? WHY IS A RAVEN LIKE A WRITING DESK?"


Thanks for being concerned, just one question, where did the 7 of you get the news that I quited KyuGaku's fb page? I'm guessing Kumi-san. >.< 


ONE LAST WORD:


"IT'S NOT FAIRFARREN"

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.