Tuesday, May 17, 2011

~STICKY STICKY CHUU~ Spoilers!

Fanservice SERIES 2 Upcoming!!


Min'na~ I'm really sorry for the past series, which was unfinished. The last part of it, I got so retarded[not so much] I had no sleep and woke up 10:30 in the morning~ Yup. And I was surprised by the way my room looks like. Papers were scattered around the floor all with drawings, pencils and ballpens all over and my laptop still open.  Lol. With that, I think I'm supposed to  be scolded. But, since I can't finish it, I'll ask help from co-members. FANSERVICE SERIES 2 is going to be published here soon. Since the SERIES 1 was a hit, with the Gero Onsen and all, [btw; I was planning to make a scene in Series 1 part 3 about a kotatsu and 2 people underneath it but, I guess I can't now]



SPOILER: In Series 2 Part 1, a miserable lover arrives and confesses to a guy that's part of the BASKETBALL CLUB, the problem is, what if the MISERABLE LOVER is a crossdresser? But it seems no one can identify HIM. >>Yes, the lover is a HIM<< in Part 2, Shikashi goes on a date with a girl he's actually serious about and then he's forced to go to a Love Hotel together with his back-up guys. Meaning the boys. In Part 3, swimming club. A race between boys and girls. But, the problem, girls can't stand wearing swim suits and wouldn't fight wearing those so, what can they do if the contract says they have to?

KyuGaku!; romantic >>only spoilers<<


1~ Michiko and Mikai will have difficulties in their relationships starting from chapter 42 and so on.
2~ Now that's someone's back, will Ai be able to choose between someone and someone?
3~ A bishounen will appear as the chapter progresses, the point is, is his charms enough to beat Shikashi?
4~ Yoshi decides to quit his butler authority and leaves Akumu, but why does Akumu feel strange?
5~ Kiyoshi's changing of attitude towards Akumu!~ IS THIS LOVE!??!
6~ On a hot summer day, Lilian develops an unusual feeling towards Yoshi
7~ Rie and Yoshi's friendship has been travelling parallel. EQUAL. THAT IS FOR YOSHI. But what does Rie feel?
8~ Oooh, It's the glasses guy and who!?
9~ What is forbidden in a school? Ask ASAMI-SENPAI
10~ If you're proposal is rejected what will you do?

--enough of the romantic spoilers--

Fan request!! -Accepted-
I received an email saying they wanted to have a story made by us, the members. o^-^o Ah, Min'na, especially girls, tell us who do you want to have a story, like, Shikashi or Sho, and so on.. if you want more details of the boys' personalities, I'll post it here soon. But please 1 by 1 >//< And also, I plan on making a whole day free membership on November 19 but I'll ask the others first if they want to and it will be held every year.

LATEST News: KyuGaku facebook group
A fight between Akumu-senpai and Sho.  Everyone's still in catastrophe about KyuGaku's recent happenings. Sho and Aki had a relationship?!?! YAOI much? <much> Asami-senpai says so. Me, I'm getting addicted on incest, brother-sister complex. We're having a sleep-over at Kirihara-sempai's house, Yukimura-buchou collapsing~ LOL.  Yes, we're enjoying roleplay~! OC OC OC OC!

We want to cosplay but due to some reasons, specially the hectic sched, we had no chance to talk about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.