Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blog Stats, New Layout, and Theme

If you all have noticed, I changed the layout and theme. Well, the theme is "Night Sky 1.1," and if you're interested in searching for it, then here it is. For the men (AND women/girls) who find this layout girly, please send me an e-mail... It is a theme with two sidebars, which gives us more spaces for more features. I removed the navigation bar for blogger that was supposed to be up there. It was really removed in the theme, but I removed the code, and then I added up the code again. Why? Without it, our site looks more professional and self-hosted although our URL still has "blogspot" in it. That's alright. I don't really care about the domain, anyway.

There's a little problem with the layout and I want to find a solution for it soon, which is the large space between the blog posts in the Home page. You'll be able to see it, I'll try to fix it.

I added some features to our blog, which is the weekly poll (this week's is "Which anime guy would you like to be with?") and the results will be revealed every Sunday (I appoint Ai Arasaki and the others to help with this...). We'll have different questions every week, so make sure you prepare for it, okay?

I added "Popular Posts", "Top Commenters", "Recent Comments", (the last two are powered by Disqus). This will help us keep track of the latest notes and messages left in the site. As of now, there are no Top Commenters yet, but we'll see soon and we'll grant those an award!!!

Now, we have the "Affiliates" section, located below the clock in the 2nd sidebar. (Fuji's the one in the clock, lol) If you want to sign up for the affiliates section, please email me (atashinosoundlessvoice@gmail.com) or Kyukokyu (kyukokyu.project@gmail.com) for us to know if you want to be added. Just make sure you're one of our beloved friends, okay?

By the way, I would like to congratulate the whole of Kyukokyu for having 365 views in just 4 days!!! It's equivalent to one reader a day in a year. I'm totally happy about it. I hope it passes the reader count in my personal blog:)

I guess this will be all for the stats.

~Asami Tachibana

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.