Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog Stats

This is Asami Tachibana, and I'm reporting the stats of the Kyukokyu Project blog for today.

As you can see, I have added several applications to the blog. First off is the RSS, and the burner used is "FeedBurner". Well, the RSS subscriber count is on top of the whole blog, to be specific, on top of the navigation bar (not the "Blogger" one). I'm not really sure if the RSS icon below the header is really working, but I'm sure that the counter redirects to the RSS. Sorry if it really doesn't attract attention.

Next one is the WebClap. I'll be adding art to the the WebClap page soon, so just wait for it, okay? My introduction to WebClap can be found here, or click my Vocaloid in my blog for a fine example. The Vocaloids showing in our WebClap is random, so it's fair, ne? There are no other icons that can be displayed, I guess, so this will be alright.

I added two new pages to the site, which is the "About" page (information about Kyukokyu and the Kyukokyu Project), and the "Authors" page, which has short intros about the current authors of this blog. For those who want to edit their descriptions, you are free to edit. For those who want to add information in the "About" page, please do.

By the way, I also added a search box for easier finding of posts. It's powered by Google, and I trust it.

Below the blog is a "reader count" for those who have visited the blog. Hope this will help to all of the members of Kyukokyu and administrators of this blog. You'll know if we're famous!!! :)

This is all for my report. Thank you for reading. I'll be updating more on my next update.

~Asami-chi

1 comment:

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.