Monday, May 16, 2011

KyuGaku Fest?! More updates (not on stories) and stuff.

I'm back and kicking!!! Oh well, officially, Kyukokyu has all-in-all 1011 views at exactly this momento! And I'm totally happy about that. By the way, the KyuGaku monthsary will be in three days, so be ready there folks and we'll have a 2-day celebration! There'll be "RP food" (we won't be gathering for real, though). So come and greet KyuGaku because it turns older for another month! November 19 is our anniversary, after all, and that's a lot of time for waiting. Maybe it'll be a little treat for me since I'm born on the 25th of November! Read on, and find out more about the stuff.

I don't know what the others are going to call the monthsary, but maybe I'll just call it...the "KyuGaku mini-fest". Since the big fest will be on November. Let's prepare a lot of decorations and activities, just like a real school foundation fest! I'd like a horror house, but I don't know how to do it right here and right now. Maybe on the 19th we'll have a lot of posts, so be ready for it! BTW, I'm going to advertise for KyuGaku on MangaFox through my forum signature, and maybe also OtakuZone. I don't have a signature on TinierMe. I hope that'll bring more views than usual, and more commenters of course.

I've been reading BL lately, and specifically Junjou Romantica. But not the real one. I've been limiting myself to reading just the fanfiction because the people around me might screw me up for reading a BL manga. I'm a minor, too. But reading yaoi fanfics won't hurt, ne? Also, Ai-chan has been bugging me about...incest? Oh, incest might be a little natural, since you tend to treat your own family members as your friends, and you're closer to them than others, so you can possibly have feelings for at least one family member your age. I like those kind of stories too, especially the Vocaloid ones since a lot of people are treating Rin and Len as twins instead of "mirror voices/sounds" (as what their surname meant).

As for my past story...I was just bored, so I told that to you although it really happened in real life. I really do not know if I want to say this, but oh well...

Shurui will be chosen by President Young as the next heir to Tachibana Med.

Oh, do you know President Young? She's my...mother. But she really didn't know Shurui faked my grades or something, and she took HIM as my private tutor. I forgot to mention stay-in tutor. Since my mother has been "impressed" by these thingies, she forces him to take up Medicine (as a second course). That's just the part. But no marriage things yet, and no spoilers yet. I HATE TO GIVE SPOILERS!!!

Yeah, I just downloaded the Touhou Screensaver, and it's...a "Big Apple" screensaver. To those who love Touhou and haven't discovered this yet, oh well I give this to you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The original video is from Nico Nico Douga. Click this to view the video.
The size of the screensaver all in all is 159.7 MB, but it's worth it!

Direct Downloads:



Torrent Files:
**Please PM me if the links are broken!

To install the screen saver: 
  1. You must install the latest version of the .NET framework; for Microsoft only (click this to download)
  2. Download the file (links are above).
  3. Extract the files from the RAR file you downloaded.
  4. Open the folder, and then right click on the file "BadApple!!.scr" then click "Install"
  5. It will automatically install the screensaver. Open your screensaver settings (Personalization on Vista).
  6. Choose "BadApple!!" as your screensaver, then click settings if you want to change some preferences.
  7. There are a lot of quality settings, it depends on your decision and your liking.
  8. For the BGM, you may choose the MP3 file in the directory of the screensaver you downloaded.
  9. The checkboxes. The first option enables the screensaver to be in its original size. The second enables it to be in its original version (no transparency).
  10. That's it! Click OK in the settings (of the Touhou screensaver), then another OK in the screensaver settings.
THIS IS ALL. If there are any problems, ask me!

Add me on Facebook: Asami Tachibana (http://facebook.com/myloveformegane22)

P.S.:
Guys are become gay lately. The "late" Aki Satoumi is in a relationship with Sho Satsuei?! This is my proof! 


~Asami

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.