Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tadaima once again:) Kyugaku updates!

Hello and we're back. We're still celebrating that Kyukokyu High is back in business. I believe that KyuGaku has already 630 site views as of this time? (This exact time I'm writing this thing.) Oh well, I'm congratulating Ai and Kumino (who's usually hanging around here, commenting) for being "together" and well, they're learning Chinese, as what I have heard. Okay, sorry for the teasing.

Ai, the tensai, Tsuki-kaichou, and I are still busy to give more chapters, so maybe you'll have to wait after two days or so? Maybe less. I've been updating my own blog, that's why I can't continue the "Best of Kyukokyu" series for while in here but I'll be posting it soon since I have the hard copy here with me. Ai's planning to add a new character to the Kyukokyu High story, but I'm really not sure about her plans as of now.

Well, I'm going to tell you people about something. Back then, Keiko Sakura, Ai Arasaki, and I (of course) were working on a single fanfic, Angel from Heaven (it's not a part of Kyukokyu). It's all about an angel who literally fell from the sky for one single reason, her dreams. And her dream is, to find true love. That's it for the spoiler. It's found on my blog. It's here. Sorry about that short advertisement, but in fact this story is already done in hard copy. The whole story is done, finalized and all. Thanks to Keiko for editing:)

Ai and I talked on the phone about a lot of stuff in Kyukokyu, especially the end. But this is the hot seat. Do you all still remember Aki Satoumi? (I mean, to those who've read Kyukokyu in FB.) Aki Satoumi left us back then, when he died in Ai's arms (As I could remember), and we all deleted his FB account. But soon, will one of the KyuGaku students be the next, or will the KyuGaku story have a happy end? This is just like a poll, guys. But let me ask you. Do you want a sad end? Or a happy end? I'll be posting this as a poll soon and I'll show the results to you all, maybe...after a month? I don't know, I'll just post up a sched for this. Wait for it, okay?

I guess this is it for my post. Arigatou minna for reading this!
~Asami Tachibana

P.S.!!!!!!
There are 6 current readers of our feeds on FeedBurner! BANZAI! The readers all used Google FeedFetcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.