Friday, June 3, 2011

A trip to Philippines~!

YEY~! A-chan here min'na!! These past days, KyuGaku have been SUPER BUSY and all. It's because of upcoming schools... sad to say some of KyuGaku's members will be departing.. and that would be OUR VERY CHILDISH..yet sometimes RESPONSIBLE, BUCHOU..err..Kaichou, Tsuki Serizawa and our MEGANE-BISHIE addict, sensei's love affair: Asami Tachibana-senpai. But of course you won't miss them that much because they'll post here too. Not often though, as for me, I'M THE YOUNGEST! CURSE MY AGE! Freshmen :) And btw, Akumu-sempai still goes to the same school as me also, Machiko-chan, Michiko-sempai, Rie-obachaaan >Seiyuu Level 3< and we're having a POCKY PARTY. LOL. Sometimes I wonder though, if KyuGaku was a real school, would anyone bother to enroll and become friends with us? Wouldn't we be fortunate to be able to stay together forever? Well, there's no ITSUMADEMO.



Since I'm stating some facts, might as well tell you something. I just arrived this morning. Where? THE PHILIPPINES KYUU~! even though it's so hooooot <3 Atsui. I enjoyed it, went to Mall Of Asia and bought some things in Comic Alley and drank strawberry milkshake <3 <3 Who wants? haha :)) Sorry, it's only me who visited but I believe Asami-sempai would follow me here :)


KYU~


WANNA BUY BRS!!

Plue's Key >>FAIRY TAIL<<

don't mind the drawing.. MIND THE SHAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.