Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My mistake; Apologies; and Thanks

Ai-chan desu~! As what I have read from Asami-senpai, yes, she's correct that we're going to get busy by the school year. SORRY min'na :) But we'll try our best to update KyuGaku as much as we can! 

My mistake [teehee] a while ago Asami-senpai called me and told me that she wants to change the layout of KyuGaku. And then she sent me links to the layouts she wanted. But when I tried to change the layout it seemed kind of "too-much-girly" >sorry ASAMI-SENPAI!!< and since She's been the one who's expert at this, [reminder: I'm only her comrade XD] and she's the one who found out the first layout, I changed it back quickly. But the settings looked different from before, I tried to change it back to normal but for the OWNERS of this PAGE, I guess you can't see the NAV Bar above XD Really really really sorry :3 
I'm such an idiot haha
Anyways, I've been receiving mails from you, readers :)). Also Asami-senpai. We're both enjoying your letters, I've been reading these mails for 30 repetitions now :). And as for you who like our stories, we'll try harder and harder to please you. 

Special mentions to the first 2 people who commented on our posts and be-friended us:

--Please add them, I believe they're still new, ARIGATO-sen~--

ちに 測地身

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.