Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gomen, but I won't be updating KyuGaku for a while! ~Asami

Okay, for now I'm back. I've been penning [writing] a Shurui-Asami fanfic for this time, and my Ren'Py project was paused because of these things. I'm also preparing for the next school year. High school's tough, you know. And oh, I'm going to share something. I was supposed to share this in my personal blog, but I'm going to share it to you all first.

When my mom and I picked up my school uniform from Ri-kun's house (Rie Tachibana. You can see her at the about section, I usually call her Rie-chi but I personally call her that), we just talked some bits about cosplay. You all know that I haven't tried cosplaying yet, but Rie's already experienced a lot of roles, like Haku (Vocaloid fail), Sasuke--girl ver (Naruto), Ventus (Kingdom Hearts), and a lot more, I just can't state all. She's already used to cross-playing and she asked me about crossplaying lately, but all I want to crossplay is Len Kagamine! Enough about the cosplay topic. When we left, while walking out of their village, my mom bought something, so I just waited somewhere. I stared off in space, really, and I didn't even notice that somebody called me by my first name repeatedly. My mom tapped my back and said "Oh, it's him!" and I turned around. There was my crush on the other side of the street, calling me. I didn't know but I felt my heart skipped a beat. SERIOUSLY! I was shocked, but I pretended to act normal. Deep inside, I was like "yay!!!" or something. I guess, this is all that I have to share.

Ja ne!!!
~Asami/Kairu

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.