Monday, May 9, 2011

Omatase shimashita minna!!!

Sorry if we kept you waiting. Our blog was suspended just because of a false alarm...gomen!!! This post will just be our "public apology message". But I'll take it as mine (because it's really my fault...)

Okay, let me admit, it's my fault. Well, I know what to do now. Thank God that Blogger put our site back once again. Ai and I are busy planning the chapters and of course, new characters!!! Stay tuned minna. Let me repeat, I'm very sorry.

For the poll that I have posted last week, there were only 2 votes just because of the temporary suspension.

Question: What kind of anime would you like to be with?
Answers:
  • Older guy ---> 50% (1 vote)
  • Younger guy ---> 0% (no vote)
  • Same age ---> 50% (1 vote)

We have a new poll for the week which will be ending on Sunday midnight and we'll be releasing the new poll next Monday. Our poll for this week is entitled "In a love story, who do you want to approach first?" It's up to you what to answer, and we have 3 choices, just like before. I hope you'll participate. We'll have more questions soon thanks to the KyuGaku members. This is all, arigatou gozaimasu!!!

~Asami Tachibana

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.