Monday, May 16, 2011

Love;Confessions;Curiosity=Rapid RIOT TO THE MAX!

 Konnichiwa min'na~! A-chan again... Just yesterday, I posted the VISUAL KEI DAY GREETING and sorry we weren't able to show you all our songs but we'll make it up to you some other day. But A-chan has a problem..
You know what? TT_TT I've just been confessed to. Last week was Aki's confession..[members, not SATOUMI. AKUMU-SENPAI, you know who he is right?] last 4 days was Brian's confession..[Aki and Brian are somewhat very close friends.]  and just now, AR.[These three are best friends that they can never get mad at each other. THE POINT IS: I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANY OF THEM AND I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THEM TOO. 

Besides, I think I won't be happy with them. ^^ Although I can understand their feelings, I can't accept them. But I never rejected anyone..mostly I just run away or log out my account, LMAO. OK..I'm a coward in these kind of things. And to think that my friends ask me what to do if they'll reject or accept LOL.

If only Sho and Shikashi were here. Also Kumi-san, thanks for being such a big bro to me >..< DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES. I wonder what it feels to be rejected. I never confessed to anyone yet. Although there's one confession that felt the most awkward. My cousin confessed to me. And compared who he likes more, his classmate or me and he chose me. WHAT THE Fu** is going on here.  I have a cousin complex. And maybe that's the reason I've been "INFECTED" by the incest addiction. [note: no ecchi/hentai] 

First year is an enjoying year huh..let's find out ^^

-A-chan-


No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.