Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Futatabi tadaima min'na~!!

◕‿◕ Ohayou once again!~




We've been quite disturbed this days...*sigh* Actually, KyuGaku almost shut down because of spam detections, like what Asami-senpai said I believe. We've been trying to make it back somehow. And I figured out a spam mail in kyugaku's gmail. I deleted it and got surprised with the result LOL.



It's been days since Kumino Aragi entered KyuGaku. And no one has seen his real picture, until I think yesterday, or a day before yesterday. XD [Record shows, I have a really low memory.] Last night, Kaicho's been panicking because of her lover's change. >..< FANGIRL ALERT.


LATEST NEWS ABOUT KYUGAKU:


Member news:
Akumu-senpai [tensai-teki]- As usual... we've been chatting every day. And now, it seems, we're gonna be having our lockers on the same floor.. And she's playing games.. she said, Lucius and Flonne's leveling up.


Atashi [Ai-chan]- I'm now err, 'admiring' ok, just 'admiring' Kumi-san. He's smart though..TT-TT also,..COOL. >no more ASAMI-SENPAI<


Asami-senpai [atashinosoundlessvoice]- She's been teasing me... >.<


Tsuki-kaicho- ALWAYS PANICKING AND HAPPY-GO-LUCKY. I believe she already took a test to a school she'll be transferring to.


THE OTHERS:
" I really have no idea.."


Notes:


KyuGaku's ongoing election will be updated soon. Help us vote when we publish it, kay? Arigato-sen~




No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.