Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thanks for your support, minna!

Ai-chan told me that she has been receiving a lot of mail recently. I really didn't believe her at first because I wasn't receiving any. The number of views have been increasing, and us members of Kyukokyu are happy about it. I was totally speechless, and then suddenly I was shouting around our house, like "Ai received mail from readers!!!" I'm getting more open now.

To those who are wondering why the feed count has been up there, well, I intentionally did that, to give the sidebar some space. I have installed Disqus in here, so that commenting and moderation will be easier for me and Ai (and the other members), and there's also a "like" feature. I was deciding which to install between Disqus and IntenseDebate, but I chose Disqus because I like its features and it has been recommended by many sites.

Well, to those who are waiting, us people from Kyukokyu will be providing more stories but sorry if there will be pauses from time to time because there'll be more things for us to do when the next school year comes, especially me who'll be transferring to a science high.

Email us and send your feedback!!!

Me >> atashinosoundlessvoice@gmail.com
Ai >> ai.arasaki@yahoo.com
Kyukokyu Group >> kyukokyu.project@gmail.com

Thank you so much and support the Kyukokyu Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.