Saturday, May 28, 2011

Best of Kyukokyu Part 2: A Teacher's Gentleness, A Butler's Faithfulness Chapter 2

Chapter 2: I Command thee Butler (Edited June 9, 2011)

November 10, 20XX
"Tetsu, here," Rie handed a big package to Tetsuya, her so-called...butler. This was a trend that was first made famous by the tensai, Nakamura Akumu. But now, just because of a small confession of a guy who liked her, she dared him to be his butler. "Rie, what the hell is this?!"

"Shush, it's for our project coming up soon," Rie arrogantly told her butler, who was trying hard to lift the package. "And, you have another mission to accomplish. You must come with me to the Tachibana mansion...along with...that," she added, pointing to the heavy box the butler was holding with difficulty.

"So...you mean I'm going to bring this thing all the way there?! Are you nuts, Rie?!" The other protested. He even attempted to drop the box, but he was worried that his oujo-sama will accuse him in court. But, wait. Isn't this small butler thing called...slavery? That small--but turned out to be a big idea, popped in Tetsuya's conscious mind. 

"Of course not," Rie scoffed. "I'm a Tachibana. A daughter of Tachibana Med, don't you know?"

"Yes, I am not an idiot. I know all about the Tachibana family, and you're the reason the Global project failed," Tetsuya implied with a harsh face. "No way. It was...Leyrinne's oppa's fault."

"Leyrinne's oppa? Uhm, may I ask who Leyrinne is?" He asked. "Oh why, she's Asami." Rie grinned. "She's half-Korean although it wasn't a Korean name, but she also uses the name Leyrinne Young."

A limo zoomed infront of the two, and parked immediately. An old butler came from the front passenger seat, and opened the back door for them.

"Ah, come in, Miss Rie. And...sir."

"So, what are you waiting for, Tetsu? Hop in or you'll walk." Rie laughed lightly. "So, go on. Ladies first, correct?" Tetsuya just stood behind her. 

"Oh well. If you insist, butler." Rie went in.
"Excuse...me?" The other butler wondered.
"Ah, gomen. I apologize for that, Sebastian." Rie bowed her head to Sebastian, then Tetsuya came in, still holding the large package (it didn't fit inside the trunk).

"Rie--"
"Correction, oujo-sama."
"Do I even need to call you that?"
"Of course, you're my butler, am I right?"
"Yeah, but..."
"You don't need to protest. You said you liked me, right? You told Asami."

There was a short pause between the two. It seemed like Tetsuya didn't want to answer.

"Tetsu?"
"So, you screw me up for having feelings for you? Is that deed wrong? Or maybe...I just chose the wrong girl? I agreed to be your butler, but you're taking advantage over that single yes?"

Rie was startled. "You really mean that you're doing this...because of your feelings for me? Seriously..."

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation, Miss Rie, and...sir...but, err...we're here at the mansion." Sebastian cleared his throat.

"Okay, here we are, butle."

Tetsuya was struck by the landscape that surrounded him as he stepped out of the limo. "I'm finally able...to be one of the only people who stepped in this...soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.