Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LOOKING FORWARD ^ ^


I know I shouldn’t start with “Ohayou!”, “Konnichiwa!” TT_TT I’m really really sorry...! See? Gokudera’s apologizing too~ forgive us. 


Nee~ we're going to the SMX Convention on September 17~ and who knows? Maybe we'll meet there >w< (lucky~!) These past days, we (kyugaku tennis club) haven't talked yet. Well, I only chatted with Akumu-sempai and Michi-sempai, although, it was more fun when we're actually meeting each other.

UGH. I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL RIGHT 

NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

Who knew it was this boring when we have no classes? *sigh* And yesterday, our housekeeper told me, a Korean guy in our neighborhood, who owns a mansion with a basketball court who's very handsome, (AS SHE DESCRIBES) asked her when she was cutting the grass.

"What year or grade is the girl living in that house?" the guy asked. Our housekeeper answered: "High school." then she asked why. the guy answered: "Nothing.. she's just cute, that's all.. and she has long hair too.." the guy was blushing~~!

That made me shiver for a moment. As if I've been watched for a very long time and I haven't known his name or whatever =w= TO tell you the truth, I don't really know my neighbors. I don't go out of my house except or necessary reasons. And, even when I'm in front of this computer, I get admiration letters ^w^ 

THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU GUYS~!

-that's all for the updates- bye bye~ ah~I forgot, I'll be posting the chapters in the chapter page (which I will be making)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.