Sunday, September 4, 2011

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu



I give my first love to you... 
At first, you'd think it's similar to Koizora. Yes, they're both worth crying for TT_TT 

Whereabouts:

Takuma has suffered from heart attacks since childhood. And while he's at the hospital, he met a girl named Taneda Mayu, who is the daughter of his own doctor. As children, they were too close for each other.

--spoiler--

Once, Takuma experience a heart attack and he was warned not to play, run, or even exercise. But in order to play with Mayu, he went as far as to find her, only to see her looking for some 4-leaf clover.



Scene: 
Mayu: What will you wish for?

Takuma: I want to become an astronaut when I grow up. Then, Mayu-chan, let’s get married.That’s my dream! To become an astronaut and marry you. We could both always be happy.
Takuma: Mayu-chan! I’ve found one!
[Mayu pushes Takuma]
Mayu: Please, god of the four-leave clover! Save Takuma! Don’t kill Takuma! Please let us be together. Please cure his disease! Please! Please!


Takuma shuts Mayu's mouth by kissing her. >////< awwww~~


Ai-chan really cried hard on this TT_TT 

When Takuma nearly died, he created a letter. Here it is:

I was debating about whether to write a will or not,
But if I died,
Just in case, I’d regret it thinking,
I wish I wrote one
I decided to write one.
Truthfully, I thought a video would be good.
I actually asked Ritsu-chan to help me.
But for me, I couldn’t do it.
So in the end, I chose to write a letter.
Please use this as my funeral portrait.
If you can, please make my funeral bright, not gloomy.
Mayu,
Please don’t cry, because I am very happy.
I don’t have any regrets.
I lived a fulfilling life.

But, you know, if I am saved…
There are heaps of things I want to do.
Even if I’m one year late…
I want to go to the same university.
Also, when we turn 20, just like I promised,
I want to hold a wedding.
Mayu donned in pure white…
It definitely be beautiful.
Oh, the pools!
I want to go to the pools!
Since I’ve never swam before, you’ll have to teach me.
Laughing is prohibited.
It’d be mortifying!

And then…
Of course, I’d like children.
I want to be a dad too.
Mayu,
You’ll definitely be a strict mom, so I’ll spoil the kids horribly.
A girl would be nice…
I want to say how cute she is every day.
Oh!
But if it’s a boy…
I wonder if we could play baseball together!
At our son’s sports meet, I’ll definitely be fired up!

Because of my illness,
At my sports meet, I could only sit and watch.
The class’s parent race was the only time the Kakinouchi could participate.
Dad was so fast…

I, too, if we have children, want to show them good things.
That is my dream.
Mayu, if I die, this is my last request.
In my stead, please fulfill my dreams.
You have to…have a family with someone and be happy.
Make sure you fall in love again with someone else…
But I hope…
I hope that our first love will be the fulfillment of that dream…

-GUYS, GET A TISSUE BOX BEFORE WATCHING. 'Kay?-
For those who can understand Filipino language/ Tagalog, read the bottom part.
siguro nga, this is how we need to value the people around us. yung iba nga, they have limits in their own lives. We don't know. Sabi nga ni Takuma, OUR LOVE LIFE HAS A TIME LIMIT. Di natin alam kung one day, wala na sila. Isa pa, LIFE IS SO SAD, IT'S FULL OF HEARTBREAKS.




"It's the first time I've seen love, and the last I'll ever need."

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the convenience of the administrators of identifying spam, please indicate your name or nickname instead of being anonymous.